Jul 27, 2015

Daami Dekhinxa New Teej Song

The video is the Teej song titled as "Dami Dekhinchha" by Resham Sapkota and Radhika Hamal. The song is as do not wear dhoti and blouse we will cover the face by the towel. Wear Sari by order you will seem nice. He had said to me that I am in nicely dressed. You cut your hair shortly because the long hair covers the face, and in the sari wear sunglasses it will suits you a lot. The boss said me that I seem nice. The festive of the Teej arrived and it covered wholly in villages and the cities. The banding in the legs seems nice, and after wearing it we will step on land with pride. He had said to me that I am in nicely dressed. In your voice the tone is nice and my attention didnt went nowhere beside you, you tie me with the hallucination I will not care of anything. The boss said me that I seem nice
comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails