Aug 10, 2015

Aadhai Bato Mula Raiyo

The song title is "Aaipugyo Teej" in the vocal of Manju Paudel and Manju Paudel is lyricist in that song. The song is as there is half of mustard in the field and radish in half plot. I dont know how to dance as I am the daughter of villager. The Teej is about to come and let us enjoy my friends and keen. I will play the madal you all dance in exciting way. The life of people is like of the water in the leaves. So let us enjoy throughout the life what is there to take after the death. Do not become too much sad oh my sisters. The natural disaster couldnt be stopped as per the wish. The Teej is about to come and let us enjoy my friends and keen. I will play the madal you all dance in exciting way. Let us unite all of sisters and clap.
Video by Birendra
comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails